13 May 2007

Anime Shopping Guide to Tokyo

Last month, Google launched My Maps, which provides a basic point-n-click interface so you can create map annotations and then save them as custom maps. For the launch of My Maps, I created a couple of demonstration maps. One of them, Les Arrondissements de Paris, is easy to find in the Mes Cartes tab of maps.google.fr.


But the other map I created was (I felt) far more interesting and useful. It's the Tokyo Anime Shopping Guide and it contains markers, links and photos of interesting places to visit on your next anime shopping junket to Tokyo.

If you have any suggestions/updates/contributions that you'd like to see included in this map, let me know. I'll be updating this map whenever I visit Tokyo - which unfortunately isn't as often as I'd like.

No comments: